Thursday 24 January 2013

#055







Necklace: New Look
Dress: Boohoo
Bag: Forever 21
Trainers: New Look


Here's another addition to my Christmas presents selection. Mum and dad bought me this boohoo midi dress. I love midis as I think they're just that tiny bit edgier than maxis or minis, do you agree? This one looks fab with my new green flatforms and bowler hat, if I'm trying to be super cool! I wanted grey as its so versatile, it's easily dressed down like I've done here with my converse-style trainers but I could also have paired it up with my asos t-bar platform heels and statement jewellery for a night out.

The only problem is that perhaps my hips are too big to wear such a clingy dress! I always try and just embrace the curves but on this occasion I'm not sure whether I will feel self-conscious, what do you think?

Xx

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love this dress! might have to order it for myself! :)

    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete